Minors Softball is a developmental softball division that is meant to prepare players for the Majors division. Players will receive equal playing time in order to ensure everyone has the opportunity to have fun and develop.
- League Age 8 players may request to be evaluated for the Minors division if they have played at last one year of Rookies. A request for evaluation does not guarantee placement in the division.
- All League Age 9 and 10 players will be placed in this division
Uniform & Equipment:
- Family supplies team jersey, socks, cap and team softball bats.
- M-ALL has a limited number of batting helmets available on a first come, first serve basis. However, it is recommended that each player purchase their own helmet.
- Player purchases cleats, pants and softball glove.
Managers/Coaches Meeting: Mandatory M-ALL managers/coaches meeting is scheduled in March. The Coaching Coordinator will be in contact with all coaches.
Mandatory Evaluations: All Minors players are required to attend player evaluations in March. Evaluations are used to evenly distribute players on teams based on their skill level.
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, which will consist of a combination of games and practices. Games will be played against other M-ALL teams and other local leagues. **Weekdays are dependent to coach and field availability and are subject to change**