Junior League Baseball is our first level of play on the "big field" and begins in April and runs through mid-June. The schedule will be tailored to not conflict with middle school baseball in order to ensure players can play on both teams.
- All League Age 14 year olds will be placed in this division.
- League age 13 players may be considered for this division if the Intermediate division did not have enough players to form a team.
Uniform & Equipment:
- M-ALL supplies team jersey, socks, cap and team baseball bats.
- M-ALL has a limited number of batting helmets available on a first come, first serve basis. However, it is recommended that each player purchase their own helmet.
- Player purchases cleats, pants and baseball glove.
Managers/Coaches Meeting: Mandatory M-ALL managers/coaches meeting is scheduled in March. The Coaching Coordinator will be in contact with all coaches.
Mandatory Evaluations: Evaluations will only be required if there are enough players to make more than one team. Evaluations will be held in late March.
Schedule: Practice and game schedule is TBD